Is It Still Hip to Be Square?
Five years ago, Twitter's Jack Dorsey founded Square, Inc. An innovative startup, Square offered portable card payment processing for small businesses during a time in which card acceptance was becoming increasingly vital to business success.
Make Your Investor Pitch More Effective
The average length of a funding pitch to Angel investors is ten minutes. Even if you have booked an hour with a VC, you should plan to talk only for the first fifteen minutes.
4 Money Management Tips for Small Businesses
Managing a small business within itself is a hard task, but add financial responsibilities into the mix and it's a whole other beast. Money management is one of the areas that most businesses struggle with the most.
Stop Networking and Start Building Relationships
Commonly with networking, people use this old fashioned method of going into every interaction with the intention of seeing what they can get out of someone else.
3 Ways to Successfully Bootstrap a Product-Based Business
The Right Marketing for a New Business Costs Least
Sales & Marketing
Stop Networking and Start Building Authentic Relationships
- 6 Steps to Create the Best Auto Attendant Phone System Intro
- 5 Apps to Make You a Better Business Traveler
- Stay in Touch with Your Investors
- Pay Hikes, Bonuses, or Added Perks: Which Are Best for Your Business?
- Hiring the Right People
- 8 Tax Scams to be on the Lookout for in 2015
- Obtain Higher Conversion Rates with RWD