5 Questions to Manage Profits
I am often asked, in my consulting practice, what it takes to be successful. That is a very difficult question to answer because success can be defined in many different ways.
Business Expenses vs. Personal Expenses
Even the best-intentioned employees can fall into the trap of mixing business expenses and personal expenses. Business expenses are deductible for federal tax purposes.
Public Speaking for Entrepreneurs
Ever since I found my purpose in life, I like to tell many folks that I feel like Superman. As soon as my eyes open every morning, an extreme sense of urgency overcomes my body to get up, own the day and...
The Sharing Economy and Your Business
There's a brand new world of transactions forming and it's named the sharing or collaborative economy. The standard definition of this new trend is an economic model for individuals to borrow or rent assets owned...
How Speaking in Public Made Me a Better Entrepreneur
Sales & Marketing
How Apartment Owners Can Use a Marketing Service
When's the Last Time You Visited a Customer?
5 Digital Marketing Trends That Will Disrupt Your Business
- What Types of Business Entertainment Events are Deductible?
- Why Do You Want to Buy a Franchise?
- When's the Last Time You Visited a Customer?
- Fire Employees Wisely, or Pay the Price
- 5 Digital Marketing Trends That Will Disrupt Your Business
- Should I Expense This? Business Expenses vs. Personal Expenses
- 4 Reasons to Love Complaints