How to Pitch
If you have the next big idea, you're going to figure out how to spread the word. Usually it starts with a pitch to the media letting them know there's this great new idea that is going to revolutionize everything.
Go Big or Go Home? Not Necessarily
Too many people are trying to find the "Next Big Thing" and forget about the small "things" that bring success. Just because your idea isn't a brand new idea, doesn't mean it can't be...
Both in business and personally you focus on providing lots of value to others. You enjoy doing so. It is part of your value system.
Make Your Business Plan Stand Out
Most likely if you are looking to borrow money to start a business you are aware that you need a business plan. This is true whether you are looking to obtain unsecured business finance, a traditional start up...
Sales & Marketing
3 Reasons Why a People Counting Service Will Help Your Small Retail Business
- What to Do When Your Boss Says It's Time to Innovate
- Top Tax Write-Offs That Could Get You in Trouble with the IRS
- Are You Retaining Your Top Employees?
- The Most Effective Holiday Discount Offers
- Resolve Customer Service Complaints Quickly
- Startups Need to Capitalize on Every Conversation
- How to Take a Slice of the 3D Printing Pie