6 Numbers That Drive the Success
Gina Bianchini of Mightybell asked what specific measures do I look at regularly. Here's what I said in answer to her question:
Customer Service: To Serve and Protect
In order to protect the client, you would put their interests first. Your main goal would be to sell them what they need, not what costs the most or what will help you to meet your sales goals.
Unrelated Business Taxable Income
Non-profit organizations in the United States do not pay income tax on their "income." However, when a non-profit ventures into certain business activities, it will owe income tax on this income, termed...
SMS Surveys Are No Small Business
Are you making good use of SMS surveys in your business? SMS surveys are an effective way to increase customer satisfaction by learning more about your customer base.
Sales & Marketing
Is Holiday Shopping a Canary in the Coal Mine for Retailers?
Can Offline Marketing Still Compete in the World of Online Advertising?
- Continuing the Cycle: How to Develop the Skills of Future Leaders
- 5 Common Financial Mistakes to Avoid
- The Biggest Threat to Your Small Business Phone System
- Can Business Owners Deduct Holiday Gifts on Their Tax Returns?
- 6 Aspects That Will Create the Ultimate eCommerce Experience
- Don't Get Complacent!
- Unrelated Business Taxable Income